20'x50' Frame Tent
- Actual Size: 1000 sq. ft.
- Setup Area: 22'L x 52'W x 16'H
Standing at 1,000 square feet, this 20x50 Tent setup is ideal for large parties, weddings, and any other outdoor receptions. Because of its frame structure, there is no need for a middle support pole, allowing for maximum arrangement of space beneath the tent! This is the perfect tent to accommodate all of your guests!
Other Fee: $95 for Setup & Tear Down
Space Measurement: 1,000 sq. ft.
Capacity & Other Product Suggestions (Not Included, Request for Addon, Click Each Link for Pricing)
- 10 - 5' Round Tables (8-10 People per table)
- 15 - 6' Rectangular Tables (6 - 8 People per Table)
- 80-100 Chairs (if Metal Folding Chair), 48 (if White Resin Garden Padded Chair)
- 2 - String Globe Lighting
- 12'x12' Dance Floor
- 1 - 170k BTU Tent Heater (Fully enclosed tent)
- 14 Leg Drapes (if All Legs), 7 Leg Drapes (if Alternating)
- Will need to add 12 Large Blocks or Barrels, if not allowed to stake down ($25/barrel).
- Accessories like Sidewalls, Leg Drapes and Lighting are available as Add On Rentals to any kind of tent. Please discuss how you want them added with Our Events Team before finalizing your Order.
- Tent has to be set up on a flat, leveled surface. For a modified setup or surface layout, please schedule an appointment with us for evaluation.