20'x30' Frame Tent
- Actual Size: 600 sq. ft.
- Setup Area: 22'L x 32'W x 16'H (Total Required for Staking Down)
Standing at 600 square feet, this 20x30 Tent setup is ideal for large parties, weddings, and any other outdoor receptions. Because of its frame structure, there is no need for a middle support pole, allowing for maximum arrangement of space beneath the tent!
Other Fee: $95 for Setup & Tear Down
Space Measurement: 600 sq. ft.
Capacity & Other Product Suggestions (Not Included, Request for Addon, Click Each Link for Pricing):
- 6 - 5' Round Tables (8-10 People per table)
- 9 - 6' Rectangular Tables (6 - 8 People per Table)
- 48-72 Chairs (if Metal Folding Chair), 36 (if White Resin Garden Padded Chair)
- 1 - String Globe Lighting
- 12'x12' Dance Floor (setup outside the Tent)
- 1 - 80k BTU Tent Heater (Fully enclosed tent)
- 10 Leg Drapes (if All Legs), 4-6 Leg Drapes (if Alternating)
- Will need to add 8 Large Water Barrels or blocks, if not allowed to stake down ($25/barrel).
- Accessories like Sidewalls, Leg Drapes, and Lighting are available as Add On Rentals to any kind of tent. Please discuss how you want them added with Our Events Team before finalizing your Order.
-Tent has to be set up on a flat, leveled surface. For a modified setup or surface layout, please schedule an appointment with us for evaluation.