Tents & Accessories
- Rentals are priced for up to a 24 hour rental period (Not including delivery day and pickup day). Each additional day is 50% off.
- All Tent Rentals include a $95 Fee for the Round Trip Delivery – Setup – Teardown
- If Stakes are not allowed or setup will be on Pavement or Concrete, additional water barrel is required for rental (Refer to Water Barrel Chart)
- Price includes 4hours use for all inflatables, additional $10/hour in excess of 4 hours.
- Price includes Roundtrip Delivery, Setup & Tear down.
- Delivery is Free within 20 miles from Our Warehouse (Montana Drive). Distance Charge starts at 21 miles and above.
- Promo codes, special pricing, promotions and/or package deals can not be combined. Please see our discounts.
- Special Discounts can only be applied for orders that meet Minimum Delivery Amount of $500. If not, regular pricing to be followed
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- All Prices do not include Sales Tax. Charlotte Sales tax is 7.25%. Other Varies from 6% -7.25%
DEPOSITS & PAYMENTS
- A 25% deposit is required to book your order & finalize your reservation.
- NO orders are reserved until deposit is paid.
- Deposits are non refundable.
- All balances will be due 2 days before delivery and can be paid using your credit card via payment link on your emailed invoice. You may also sign Our Payment Card Authorization Form that will allow us to charge any balance to your Card on File.
- All major credit cards are accepted.
- We do NOT accept checks (Some exceptions for Church, Universities, Government Organizations and Companies).
DELIVERY & PICKUPS
All rentals are delivery only. Delivery fees may apply. Rentals are typically delivered early morning day of event or the day before and pick up the day after your event. Inflatable Rentals can be picked up right after the event given that it is within our service hours. (Delivery dates and times are subject to availability). Delivery service hours are as follows (Subject to change without notice)
|Prior Day Delivery:||5-7PM|
|Same Day Delivery:||8AM-3PM|
|Pickup:||Saturdays, Sundays & Holidays 8am-1pm Only & Monday-Friday 5-7pm Only|
NOTE: DELIVERY SERVICE HOURS WILL BE EXTENDED IN OUR BUSY SEASON. Our team will inform you if any changes have been made to our delivery and pickup windows.
- Prior day deliveries will be given a call with a one hour delivery window the day before their delivery date.
- Same day deliveries will be given a call before arrival that same day.
- Your driver will give you a call before arrival for pickup. (We do not give one hour windows for pickups).
No one has to be home for the rentals to be picked up as long as our staff has access to the rentals (Side gate or rentals left on porch).
- An additional fee will apply for time sensitive deliveries and after hour pickups. Time sensitive deliveries and after hour pickups are subject to availability.
- Last minute orders may be subject to a rush order fee.
Before the Charlotte Party Rentals team arrives at your event space please be sure of the following.
- There is a wide clear path to your desired drop off location.
- Set up space for Canopies must be clear of any objects and overhanging power lines/tree branches before delivery staff arrives for setup.
- Sprinkler systems must be turned OFF if Dance floor or canopy is placed on grass
- If there are any restrictions for a truck or our staff to access the event site, then Charlotte Party Rentals must be notified prior to delivery.
- If there are time or date restrictions or requirements specific to your delivery site, then Charlotte Party Rentals must be notified prior to delivery.
- Handling fees will apply to deliveries that are greater than 75 feet from the delivery truck site.
- Handling fees also apply when equipment must be transported up or down steep slopes, stairs or elevators.
Please contact our office if there are any steps or stairs to get to your setup location. Additional fees may apply. (See Other Fees Table)
UPON DELIVERY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Upon delivery, the onsite contact assumes responsibility of all rental products ordered.
- It is the onsite contact’s responsibility to receive, inspect and count every product delivered.
- Once delivery is complete, Charlotte Party Rentals requests an onsite contact to provide a signature for confirmation that all rental items have been delivered.
- All products must be returned to the original drop-off location. Items need to be returned in the condition they were delivered.
- ALL Tables and chairs must be stacked and folded in the same place as delivered. Teardown fees will automatically be charged for any tables and chairs still setup upon arrival for pickup. Charges will be as followed.
- Table Teardown service $1.00
- Chair Teardown Service $.50
- Picking up trash off tables $ Price varies
- All linens must be clear of any debris and left over food and placed in a pile. DO NOT place wet linen in bags as they can form mildew and you will be billed for damages.
- Personal effects must be removed from rental items, e.g. vases, personal table linens, decorations, etc. All these items must be taken off Canopies and Tents before arrival for pickup.
In the event of extreme weather (Heavy rain, high wind, etc.,) customer and Charlotte Party Rentals have the right to re schedule your order. If rentals are left during bad weather lessee is liable for any damage that may accrue to rental equipment, personal property, or injuries to customer or customer’s guest.
MODIFICATIONS, RE-SCHEDULING OR CANCELLATION
- We try our best to accommodate requests to add items to your order up until the time of delivery.
- Additional charges will apply for second trips to your event.
- To re schedule or cancel your event, sufficient notice must be given at least 7 days prior to your event. All Clients are required to pay at least a 25% deposit to reserve the rental equipment for your date and time selected. All deposits are NON REFUNDABLE. Deposit will be held for future Customer’s use as a “RAIN CHECK”. Rain Check is non-transferable and is good for 6 MONTHS from the scheduled event date. Amounts paid over and above 25% deposit are non-refundable as well. Cancellation of event with less than 48 hour notice will be charged full rental amount. Cancellation after delivery and setup has begun forfeits any refund. Postponement of event with at least 1 week notice may be entitled to Rain Check and is non transferable. Any re scheduled event is subject to availability of activities at the time of notification of postponement.
- Cancellation of reserved items may not result in a refund. Deposits will be forfeited for any canceled orders. Please let us know as soon as possible if you have a change in plans so that we may offer your reserved items to another party. Any additional payments will be held for 6 MONTHS as Store Credit or RAIN CHECK towards any future orders.