Certificate of Insurance - Charlotte Party Rentals
 Call  Text  Cart

Certificate of Insurance

Charlotte Party Rentals is fully insured and delivers to all city, county, and state parks that allow inflatables. Generally public facilities such as parks and recreation centers require the party host to acquire additional insurance from the vendors insurance provider in order to list the city and all its officers as an undersigned in the insurance policy. Charlotte Party Rentals meets North Carolina State Law coverage requirements. We are not able to change our coverage amounts for a particular event.

NOTE: It is recommended to reserve products at least 1 week before events that require additional insurance to allow time for processing the required paperwork.

For any additional insurance paperwork, we require at least 2 weeks in advance as this takes a longer time to process paperwork with insurance company. Additional fees do apply to certain types of paperwork that are out of the normal request, please contact us for more information at [email protected]

PARK ORDERS: It is Client's responsibility to obtain a permit from the park and to follow up with the park to see if they have received any required paperwork from us. All parks have different requirements, park officials will notify customers what is needed when they acquire a permit.

The events NOT COVERED under the Damage Waiver agreement include:

  • Theft of any Charlotte Party Rentals unit(s)
  • Intentional damage arising from, but not limited to: Sharp objects intentionally used on or in unit. Use of any chemical compound that can harm unit (i.e. silly string, paint, chalk, etc)
  • Any damage from misuse arising from, but not limited to, any disregard of safety rules located on unit.
  • Any damage arising from relocation or modification of unit without Charlotte Party Rentals approval.

© Charlotte Party Rentals All rights reserved


Powered by EventRentalSystems